Monday, September 13, 2010

What a day!

Ok so what a hectic day I had yesterday. First went to church and listen to an awsome message. Then hung out with a couple from church. Then my dad gives me the bad new that my uncle had past away. It was very sad, because even though I didn't spend much time with him he was my dads brother and God still loved him. He had been sick for a while and was living in an assisted home and my dad would go visit him all the time, besides that not too many people saw him, I guess from what my parents tell me he wasn't there for to many people, so I guess that people felt the need to repay him the same way. One thing I learn is that we have to learn how to cherish people no matter how they are with you, we dont have to be best friends with everyone but at least friendly people and treat everyone with respect. We shouldnt base our friendships on how much money that person has, or how popular, and how much they are doing with their lives. My uncle will be truely missed in my family and may he rest in peace in a better place! Another thing that I learn was how close my moms side of the family is. The same things that use to anoy me before about my family; like always wanting to know everything, coming over even if its the smallest thing, now I have learned to appreciate it. Because at the end of the day family and only a few few close friends are the only ones that will be there for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment