Thursday, September 9, 2010
My fist blog
So this is my first entry and i don't even know what to say, lol! I guess I will start by talking about the title. When I was looking for a title for this blog nothing would come to mind, I didn't want nothing plain or cheesy so I called my sister to the rescue. She has a lot of creative ideas and is going to school to be a journalist so I figure that she could help and she did. She ask me what is important to me, so i say God and my family, so she quickly said Castle in the Sky. Castle representing my home;family and sky representing heaven; God. I taught it was deep but perfect. I have always been kind of a daydreamer too. Daydreaming about the day I would have a family of my own. So now that I have one I'm going to talk about it. Thanks everyone for taking the time to read my feelings and feel free to make comments!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lovely! I can definitely hear your voice in your writing too. I am doing some makeover work on mine, so it's a little messy now. :D Welcome to blog world!
ReplyDeleteThanks dixie! And your so funny! I will be reading yours a lot as well!
ReplyDelete