Thursday, September 16, 2010

Mommyhood

Today I have been feeling very emotional. Emotional about my little princess, I cant believe she will be 3 in two months. It feels like the other day that I had her. She has grown so much and learn so much as well. She surprises me everyday. Like today we were coloring and there was letters in the book so she said she wanted to try to write the letters. She was able to write the letter E, L, I, O, T, & Q. She did an awesome job in my eyes. Everyday that i spend with her is a new surprise and challenge and I love it. I can image life without her. She makes everything so much better, even when she does something wrong, and i put her on timeout when she gets out and apologizes it melts my heart. So today I was looking at her and picturing her pretty face in the future, how will she be? Who will she become? As much as is sad to me, its also a little bit scary. I hope that I'm guiding her in the right path, how God will want be to guide her, so that when she becomes older she can never depart from his path. Also I want to train her up in a way that she will be prepare for the Lord's return. So all of these things get me thinking and makes me so emotional. Natural as a mother I want my daughter to do good in life but not to man's standard but in God's standard. Lord help me guide Leilani in your ways!

"Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it." Proverbs 22:6

4 comments:

  1. Awww...how cute is this! I think your a awesome mommy to Lani! I believe as long as God is your guidance everything will follow just as he wants it to! you are truly blessed with your beautiful family! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it :) i know she'll be a beautiful little girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. My constant prayer is that my children will be able to hear God's voice. I just hope my voice isn't louder. ;) You're doing a great job with Lani, she is a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys for all your support and advice! I really appriciate your feed back!

    ReplyDelete