Thursday, September 22, 2011

ABOUT ME: part 1

OK, I know there is a section for this to the left:) but i feel like I need to explain more about my self. The other day someone came up to me and said that they didn't want to come up to me because they felt nervous, I was like what? I'm the shy one here! And this is a person that I know for a while and our family's hang out some times and we are in the same circle of friends. So I was so confused. Then I started to think maybe I have a certain look on my face that keeps people from coming and talking to me or maybe I am way to quite, I don't know! But here is a little ABOUT ME, hope that this can help everyone at least a little bit=)

Name: Iris Griselle Perez- I'm a Jr. if you can call that to a girl, lol! My mom named me after herself and my middle name is from one of her cousins, she liked it so she picked it! :)

Birthday: December 17- Yes my birthday is a week before Christmas but I have been blessed with a family that always got me a birthday gift and Christmas, no matter how close it was to it!

Favorite color: Purple- Its a royal color and sometimes that's what I wish I was, but I know I am in his kingdom.

Favorite number: 7 or 3- Seven I don't know why I just like. And three, I always give my self three times to try something. (Even though I have overlooked that rule sometimes)

Siblings: 1- A little sister. And even though we are not to close right now, I love her with all my heart and she will always be my baby sister!

Martial Status: Married to an awesome man! I met my hubby 12 years ago when I was 15 years old. In an FCAT prep class, sophomore year. I didn't think anything of him, since at the time I liked another boy =) But then we became friends and started talking. I loved everything about him. He was so different than other guys. He was more mature, smart, and I loved that he was a talker (something that I am not). He stole my heart and we have been together ever since!

Children: 1- Leilani Sofia! She is truly a gift from God! She is everything I ever dreamed of....And hopefully soon we will be adding more little ones to the Perez family!

Love language: Acts of Service and Quality time- now this not only applies to my marriage relationship but also to my friendships. I've notice that many times I treat my friends the same way. Because that's how I want to be treated. I want to do things for them, help them out in any way that I can, be there for them, and spend time with them. So if you have notice me doing that that means I love you, lol! On the flip side when I am showing those acts of service and I feel like they are not being appreciated or return, then I tend to just stop and shy away from the person (don't judge me please, Im working on that!) I know everyone has their own love language that I have to take into consideration.

Best Friend: Taisha Marie Amaro- We met when we were both 14 years old and have stuck together ever since. She is such the opposite from me and that is what attracted me to her. I'm shy, she is outspoken; I'm short, she is tall; i like purple, she likes yellow; I'm an island girl, she is up north girl ( if that is even how you say it, lol ) But that's what makes our friendship so good. We have been through our ups and downs in life but still find our way back. We have also gone through seasons were we don't hang out as much because our seasons in life are just different and hard to go through them together, but our friendship never ends. I will never judge her or her me. I might not agree with some things with her and her with me, like parenting, work, wife life, etc. but that will not come between us.

My cousins have also been like best friends to me. I have know them my whole life and no one knows me better than them. They have seen the bad and the ugly in me and know my exact personality. We have lied for each other, told on each other, hung out together, had the best sleepovers, argued with each other, and now have play date with our kids, but at the end we love each other. And even though I don't hang out with them as much any more because we are in different seasons in life, when we see each other is like we just saw each other yesterday!

There are a couple of other people that I have consider my best friends. That I have trusted and have gotten attached too. But we are in one of those seasons in life that cause us not to be close right now. I do miss them and wish that they would know me enough to know ABOUT ME!


No comments:

Post a Comment