Friday, July 15, 2011

What is God telling me?

OK so I wanted to share something that happened to me yesterday! I was having one of my normal days; cleaning at the house, spending time with my Leilani, but not much time with God. I feel like I'm going to a dry season with him and I'm starting to hate it. OK so Leilani and me started to get a little bored at the house and decided to go to my parents house, on our way there I had to stop to get gas. As I swipe my card, It gets declined...Why? I was sure I had enough money in the account, I tried it again and was getting frustrated so I got in the car to leave, close my door and a woman comes by my side of the window, so I put the window a little bit down, enough where I can hear her. She ask me for money, and I tell her I'm sorry that I didn't have any, then she looks at me in a weird way looks in my car and ask me if I have a drivers license, WEIRD, huh! It must have been cause I had thrown my card backwards in the passengers seat. So I got a little freaked out so told her I had to go. So I go about my day, put gas in another gas station and it was fine, and go to my parents house, I turn on the TV and a movie had just started, so I left it there it was a romantic movie and all for romance:) Well the movie is about a cop that wins the lotto and gives half of his money to a waitress. And also gives money to homeless, people waiting in the subway, and other people, so on! The movie is really good, I watched the whole thing. I still go about my day, my parents invite me to 5 guys to eat, so we go! As I get down from my car I hear someone say, excuse me Miss? I don't turn around cause first I didn't know if he was talking to me and then I didn't want some guy trying to holla at me, but after the fifth time, I turn around and is a guy in an electric wheel chair and GUEST WHAT? He ask me for money! As I told him the same thing I didn't have any, It totally clicked to me that God was trying to tell me something. I walked in the store told my mom, but she didn't say much. I taught about it the whole time and couldn't wait till Eliott got home to tell him. Nothing like this has ever happened to me. I mean, two homeless or needy people asking me for money and a movie that talked about giving money away, What is this? I don't know what to think. I went home and asked God to speak to me about what happened and to clarify it! Could he be leading me to a homeless ministry, not me! That's one of Eliott's desire. What about giving some of my money away? Well Eliott does that about that sometimes! What is this? What is he trying to tell me? I've never felt like this before! So I go to sleep hopping that God would clarify this in a dream.

Well I have a dream! And the dream confuse me even more! The dream was, I was back in high school but not mine, another one; I was walking looking at my schedule seeing it what class was I suppose to go, when my pastor, PC, comes and tells me come Iris lets take a walk, he puts his arm around me and then we kind of start to fly. We get to the auditorium and seat down, he tells me that he wants me to go to Puerto Rico with him, I say to him " Are you sure, what about Eliott?" He tells me that he is already going, that all the hotels are full but he will make a way for me to stay at a motel close by. Then some worship music comes on and he closes his eyes. Some guys come in the auditorium and tell us if we wanted to watch the shuttle go of outside, but PC says no! I stay quite next to PC and I try to figure a way to tell him what happened to me the day before ( Which was what I talked about earlier in the blog). I start telling him, but he doesn't tell me anything. And that was it! What do I think now, how do I take this!

If any of you prophetic mamma's have any revelation, I would love your feedback's!




2 comments:

  1. Iris, I think God is definitely speaking to you. Continue to ask Him for clarification. Part of it is God aligning your heart with Elliot's heart for ministry to the poor. I will pray on this for discernment. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete