Thursday, March 24, 2011

So many things on my mind...

Lately I've been soooo busy that I haven't even had time for anything. And with so much that has been going on in my life, I haven't even had time to express all the things that I have in my mind and heart. Well I finally moved out of my parents house, we didn't find a house, they were all a bit over our price range and we kind of were in a hurry to move out so the hubby and I decided to go with a 2/2 condo. We've been here at the new location about two weeks and it feels so peaceful. Leilani loves it and I love having my own space. I am still trying to find things to decorate the place and make it feel more like us. Things are still a little akward with my family, but I'm praying that everything works out.

There has also been some other changes in our family. Like my hubby deciding to take some time off from his full time job to go full time in the prayer room for a month. To get fed and to see where God is really wants him and where he is taking this family. At first I was a little worried not knowing where his income was going to come from for that month, since he is the main bread winner, then I prayed and felt peace about it, after all we have some savings and what better way to spend them than in supporting my hubby for that month. I pray that that month can serve him and me as well with some guidance. With everything that is going on in the world and things that the prophets are saying that are coming to this nation we all need to get ready spiritually.

So here are just some things that I've been going through and thinking about lately, there is more but that is all I have time for right now, gotta get to the house wife and mom duties!

No comments:

Post a Comment