We went on vacation to Pennsylvania. When we first got there it was snowing and it looked so beautiful. I met Elliott's nephew and niece and some friends and we had a really good time. We visited Philly and had the best phillycheese steak from Genos. It was great. We also went to this kids museum the " Please touch museum" that was awesome and Lani had such a great time. We also went to Hershey town. There we went to the Hershey story museum, chocolate world, and Hershey park. It was one of the best days there. Then another day we went to Easton to the Crayola factory and of course the Lani and the other kids had a blast. One thing that i cherished from the friends over there is that they are there for you no matter what, if they need to stop what they are doing they will stop just to help you out. I really appreciated that and I will remember those people forever. I yet to find any friends like that here. Everyone is so caught up with their own lives. But anyways it was a good vacation. Lani had an awesome time as well!
So we get back to Orlando and another disagreement happened, this time with my sister. And because of this everyone in the house and been in an emotional roller coaster someone is either mad or sad. Everyone thinks its my or my hubby's fault and its just not cool. I don't feel comfortable at all in my parents house and want to get the heck out of there. I love my parents and my sister but there is just things that i don't like about them. And they have made it clear to me everything they don't like about me. I want it for us to put this all in the past because really this should of have not been this big of a deal in the first place.
Well to summarize this, I know that I'm wrong in allot of things and that i have allot of learning to do as a wife, mother, daughter,and sister. And there is allot of things that we are going to disagree with. I am my own person and have different opinions than they do and others. I'm not going to please everyone in the way i raise and discipline my daughter, for some I'm too hard and for others I'm too soft. I just feel that everyone should respect each others ways and not judge. At the end of the day LOVE bears all the things!
Welcome back girl. :) I'll be praying over the situation with you guys and living back with your parents. I know it's hard... I can only imagine!
ReplyDelete